How to use our client portal software
Step 1: Create your account, click on your profile icon, go to "Management Console," then "Portals" and create your new client portal.
Step 2: Give your client portal your own look and feel: upload your logo and change the header and highlight colors.
Step 3: Choose your subdomain and create your unique URL like mybrand.swivle.cloud.
Step 4: Manage access to your files: make you client portal either public or password-protected.
Get value beyond a client file portal software
Swivle is so much more than just a client portal for file sharing with unlimited storage in the cloud. It can be used for different purposes and scenarios:
- for internal corporate file management to organize your business workflow efficiently;
- as a public portal to showcase your artwork if you're a creative team or an independent professional;
- as a brand asset management software to share branded files with the press and end consumers;
- as an intuitive digital image library for a publishing or content production company — you name it.
But whatever your specific business need is, Swivle is the best tool to make your digital assets consistent, easily accessible in the cloud, and always up-to-date.
And a couple of impressive extra benefits: it's affordable, scalable, offers unlimited storage, top security as well as a lightning-fast upload speed.
File sharing made easy: give your clients some love
Files at your fingertips
Send share links directly from Swivle and save the time you'd waste by having to send emails and/or use external drives.
Collaborate like a superhero
Streamline your workflow: always know which files are stored where
If you edit a file in Swivle, you can always roll back your current version to a previous one.
Manage client files like a pro
Get an overview of your files in Swivle — see the thumbnails.
Lightning speed of file search
Find files instantly thanks to meta tagging.
Integrate Swivle with AI solutions to tag your visual files automatically.
taxes may apply
* For unlimited storage, please contact us